Almost all of the domestic we have in our homes are very useful. Some domestic animal like the cat is significant in our various house, they are very friendly, and we always use to play with them at times. Cats also prevent the entering of wild animals such as the snake who’s bite contains poison. Cats can find wild and harmful animals in the night and launch an attack on them due to how sharp and fast their eyes operate in the night.
Those having domestic animals such as cats in their various homes can bear with how friendly and playful they are at home. But what if Your cats turn the other way around and begin to harm you or bite you? So you start to ask yourself “why does my cat attack me at night?” yeah, of course, you need to know the reason why it has turned the other way round to bite or harm you whiles you are even its owner.
SIGNS WHICH SHOWS YOUR CAT WILL BITE YOU.
- You being the owner of the cat should notice how the cat behaves when I want to bite you;
- The cat starts to show and indicate some signs which show it will bite you when it gets the chance;
- These are some of the signs which indicate that your cats want to bite you;
- Ears back: your cat will start to become more focused on its eyes and lay his ears back;
- It will change the direction of its neck straight to where your hands as you pet it;
- It will start to switch its tail from one place to the other or began to switch its tail;
- It starts to look as if it is tired and will try attempting to jump on your laps;
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU NOTICE THESE SIGNS
Immediately you see your cat showing these signs or you notice these signs from your cat; these are the things you should do.
- Pay very much attention to it when in case you are with it, or you are petting it;
- You should be able to avoid the stokes of the body and allow your cat to instruct your fingers;
- Make sure your cat you allow your cat to sleep or lay at wherever it wants to;
- And always stay focus on the behavior the cat is putting off;
- Pay attention and listen to the signals of your cat because at times you might be doing things it doesn’t like;
WHY DO CATS BITE
Before a cat bites, it is due to some reasons why it bites you and minds you; a cats bites are very painful and harmful too. So as a cat owner, you should know why your cat eats you.
- Your cat will start to bite you whenever it realizes someone has taken away it’s food away;
- Whenever your cat identifies any other cat outside a window or it recognizes any cat it doesn’t know in the house, it decides to attack the other cat, and if it didn’t get that opportunity to attack the other cat, it decides to attack you the owner;
- This will be some answers to your question “why does my cat attack me at night;
HOW YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE YOUR CATS AGGRESSION
Having a cat at home and when it decides to bite you it’s all up to you because you need to educate the cat the way you like and should also suit the cat.
- When your cat is having or displaying warmth or affection, there is something you need to do about it to prevent rising of its aggression, you have to put your cat on your Laps and begin to pet it gently on your laps around its head and ears;
- Right after you pet your cat on your laps put it down and get the cat a toy or anything playful it can play with it;
These are some of the things that can change the aggressiveness of your cat whenever it starts to show or exhibit aggression at home.